Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
Anyone else played The Evil Within yet? I've played a little of it and I'm still not sure of it yet. It is scary, has a lot of "OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT!!!!!" moments, and the story is interesting enough to keep me going.

It feels like a cross between RE4 and The Last of Us as far as combat mechanics goes. You need to be stealthy a lot of times, and be careful with how much ammo you use because those resources are scarce. Don't get into straight fights with more than one or two enemies at a time and without at least one good heavy hitting weapon. Also headshots don't do instant kills. Then again most zombie games don't have them go down that easily either. But these aren't zombies. They are like the Las Plagas (RE4) meets The Infected (Last of Us). Very tough SOBs but the game does its best to give you tools to get the job done.

Although that opening bit was a pain in the ass and I pretty much shouted "YOU CAN GO TO HELL!" after that chapter was done. Two words: Chainsaw Guy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by GameWizard001 - 10-18-2014, 06:41 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM