Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(10-28-2014, 03:12 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Hey Retro, game one before they're gone. Insanely good price!
http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/xbo...47081.html

HO-LE-SHIT I'm gonna have to jump on that deal soon, hopefully now if my brother can spare £20. Thanks man.

Incidentally completed Devil May Cry 4 today, I was getting rekted by the final boss a few days ago and left it for a bit. I went back and I actually understood when to attack him and beat him in one go, very good I gotta say.

Also you're going to love this bit Bumblee, but I never bought Tablehopper until I noticed I had 13000 proud souls in reserve for some reason and thought I'd spend them and actually fucking read what Tablehopper was, fuck me I was so stupid when I saw what it was and how useful it was for continuing some combos.

I'm onto DMC: dmc now, not liking how all the fucking buttons are wrong and a dedicated evade button took away the lock on and the fact I have to tap forward twice and triangle to do my lunge move. The 30FPS is sickening to see for a game like this and Dante is just edgy, not much else to say to that.

And in Bayonetta 2 news I'm actually getting pissed at how many times I'm getting hit, every fucking time it's Platinum on Time, Platinum on Combo and fucking Gold on damage because I got hit by something that was out of frame or last second before I dodge. It's fucking up a lot of my end results so I'm always getting Gold's and Platinum's instead of just Pure Platinum's. Any tips Bumblee?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 10-28-2014, 07:56 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM