Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(10-28-2014, 07:56 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: HO-LE-SHIT I'm gonna have to jump on that deal soon, hopefully now if my brother can spare £20. Thanks man.
Well be quick because the price just increased to £26

(10-28-2014, 07:56 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Also you're going to love this bit Bumblee, but I never bought Tablehopper until I noticed I had 13000 proud souls in reserve for some reason and thought I'd spend them and actually fucking read what Tablehopper was, fuck me I was so stupid when I saw what it was and how useful it was for continuing some combos.
http://www.vgfacts.com/forums/thread-165...l#pid44396
[Image: TWMEXhR.gif]
I'm gonna start using this more.

(10-28-2014, 07:56 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: I'm onto DMC: dmc now, not liking how all the fucking buttons are wrong and a dedicated evade button took away the lock on and the fact I have to tap forward twice and triangle to do my lunge move. The 30FPS is sickening to see for a game like this and Dante is just edgy, not much else to say to that.
You can change the controls to any layout you want y'know. 30FPS sucks yeah.

(10-28-2014, 07:56 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: And in Bayonetta 2 news I'm actually getting pissed at how many times I'm getting hit, every fucking time it's Platinum on Time, Platinum on Combo and fucking Gold on damage because I got hit by something that was out of frame or last second before I dodge. It's fucking up a lot of my end results so I'm always getting Gold's and Platinum's instead of just Pure Platinum's. Any tips Bumblee?
1) Play through a level, complete it. Re-play it. Re-play it. Re-play it. Repeat forever because there's always room for improvement.
2) Make sure you have all of Bayonetta's abilities unlocked(just to let you be creative with combos)
3) YoshesqueSA video on obtaining Pure Platinum is well worth watching:

4) Have fun. The more frustrated you get, the worse these games get.
5) You have to be good both in mental and physical as you can't really assume you're doing good. You have to know you're doing good. This goes for any game like this. Fighting games, Hack and Slash, PVP etc, you have to have good execution and frame of mind. You have to be confident in being able to play the game. It's cringeworthy I know, but games that require these high level execution really are about spending months and months in the lab(training room) and working on tech. It gets to a point where you're actually too good at the game and will end up restarting the same area(Speedrunners know this feeling).
That's not to sound off-putting either but I'm gonna be honest. The best part is that once you've had fun with the game and can play them to a high level, the rewards(beating Bloody Palace, Pure Platinums, doing a cool combo, beating a speedrun time etc) comes very natural and you'll find that the game is now a lot easier.

If you wanna get started, I recommend playing the game on an easy difficulty and having fun with Bayonettas abilities.
Also, do the challenges (Alfheim in Bayonetta 1) and (Muspelheim in Bayonetta 2).
Practice early chapters in Bayonetta
Use that training room in the loading screens. T'is there for a raison.

(10-28-2014, 07:54 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: [Image: Oyamatsumi1414514166.jpeg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
^ My reaction
Also, is it me or does his body look really small?

[Image: gxIEWYr.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by BumblebeeCody - 10-29-2014, 05:02 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM