Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
^

Thanks, I may check it out but while I would love to git gud at Bayonetta and DMC. I feel as if I really can't just keep playing the same game and same level again and again. If I was a kid then I probably would, I mean I got good at Halo because I played the game constantly back when I was a kid then played the multiplayer constantly while I was a teenager.

I'm doing okay as far as I can see, Bayonetta 2 is easier than 1, since I've died for the first time today at Chapter 10 which got me a Bronze Trophy when I've been getting Golds throughout.

Also, a lot of the moves are pretty OP. That blocking move is pretty good to use for when I can't tell when to dodge since I can just push on the stick and initiate witch time, and then you've got the moves that turn damage into witch time and blocking moves and such.

The only time I ever seem to get his is just when I dodge at the completely wrong time or I get hit by another enemy JUST as Witch time ends.

The game is very fun though, but I wish I could use another controller since the Wii U pad doesn't feel right for it.

In other news, Battlefield 4 is one horrible game and everyone who plays it seems to be an idiot who never uses their Defibrillator even thought they're assault.

Also I bought the MGR Special Edition. It'll come on Saturday or so, I'll be playing it again to see if it's better on the 360. I may even play it on hard.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 10-29-2014, 09:33 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM