Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 49 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(11-01-2014, 01:15 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I got disconnected from almost every Payday 2 game I joined and pretty much wasted an hour because it pays out with no experience ;_;

(11-01-2014, 12:45 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(11-01-2014, 09:34 AM)Zaliphone Wrote: I'm downloading the Evolve alpha right now and I'm pretty excited to try it out. Hopefully it's as fun as it seems.

I played it and got pretty bored. Mainly because I need friends to play with. Also, don't talk about any of the games content on the forum (small rule).

I haven't tried it yet, I'm just about to, but I don't have a group either so my hopes aren't very high.
And may I ask why I can't talk about the content? I'll respect the rule, I'm just curious.
I thought there was an NDA. Nevermind.
If you're on Xbox One, feel free to send me an invite. 

(11-02-2014, 03:28 AM)retrolinkx Wrote: Have you guys arranged to have any christmas styled avatars for anything yet? It's just round the corner.

I've already changed my Steam one and thinking of changing the one on this forum as well.

[Image: steam_christmas_2_low_png.png]

What do you think?
I've got mine ready.
[Image: walkthrough_013a.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by BumblebeeCody - 11-02-2014, 03:33 AM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM