Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 33 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
Just beat Advance Wars 2 today, after about 20 tries. Finally got him down by doing the most retarded but successful plan ever.

About 17 days in, I was fucked. He had units everwhere and I couldn't push to destroy this death ray. My plan was to distract the majority of his units with my left CO, then with my middle CO. I would fight the ones going through the middle to get his CO power (Enemy units take 1 (2 if super) damage, and lose half their fuel) and with my right units, I would use the fact that CO is the strongest to break through the pipes to the death ray.

The main bad guy had a power that he could use where he literally strikes your units down to 2 health with a meteor, and if he did that to my main battle tanks on the right I'd be fucked, I also have to make sure that I do not lose all of my units from one of the three armies I control or I lose.

So what I did was waste as much money as possible on Transport Helicopters every turn to disrupt movement and stop them from defeating the other armies. He basically sent damn near all his resources to take down this transport heli's, even using his meteor strike on them. All I did after that was move the strongest army on the right towards the death ray and beat him with 5 days to spare.

Took me long enough, but damn. Good Game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 11-11-2014, 03:42 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM