Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 38 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
^

I see, well Halo 1 has a lot of hype to live up to. A lot of people like it since it was different to the other games and some people consider it better just because of it having health and not being cancerous as modern FPS's are.

I hope you have fun with two, remember to switch between Classic and Remastered to see the differences. But leave the cutscenes the same, they're pretty great.

I have a few gripes with Halo 2 remastered, while a lot of the weapons look nice they sometimes clip through and you can see through the weapon if you look all the way down and crouch, not a huge problem but it didn't happen in the original so I don't know why they made it occur in this version.

The music is nice, but hard to hear sometimes since everything is so loud for some weird reason, and I can hardly hear the banter from the Australian and Mexican marines (who do not appear as much as they do in later games, so cherish them while you can) also one remastered piece made absolutely no sense.

I won't spoil it, but in one section this music plays. (Except it's instrumental so the person saying "Follow" isn't there)

Sounds kickass right? Well listen to the remastered one.

Starts at 18:30

Now while it doesn't sound bad, it's a completely different song. Hell, it sounds like a song I'd hear in a sonic game albeit with less drums. It really doesn't fit the Halo game that much. I sort of get that they may have not been able to get the rights to redo it since the song was created by someone else and possibly couldn't remix it or redo it.

It really annoyed me to hear that song when the original was so much better, I heard they also replaced Blow me Away which was pretty incredible so the redone one better be good.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 11-14-2014, 06:22 PM
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM