Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 50 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
Well, finished The Last of Us and it's DLC on Grounded.

The last part of The Last of Us was surprisingly easy, but still took dozens of tries. Once I worked out that you can run past 80% of the final bit doing precise stops and crouches along the way, the last part became a lot easier.

As for the DLC. From what I saw I thought it was going to be about Ellie and her friend before the infection and it was, but it also had a section that I really wanted from The Last of Us, and playing that bit was fucking fun, and I loved it.

The only problem was the game revolved around cute girls doing cute things and then Ellie going around fucking up zombies and people, which was just annoying. I cared about the latter and doing the former was just a drag.

Still, with all the flaws in the gameplay, ai, weapons and more. I'd still welcome a sequel as long as it was written on par with the first game.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 01-08-2015, 06:24 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM