Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(01-18-2015, 04:12 PM)retrolinkx Wrote:
(01-18-2015, 12:11 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: - I also started playing Saints Row IV, and never have I laughed out loud so much whilst playing a game on my own.

Make sure you put some time in to play the first two. They're really great games that are overlooked by people who start with 3 onwards. They have more subtle humour similar to GTA and not as "in your face" as it is in 3 and 4. It's still pretty funny though. The story is also quite well done in the second game.

That's what I had originally planned to do, then I got SR:IV free with my GPU so I decided to play it. Will definitely check out the first few.

(01-18-2015, 12:54 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Seriously, this is important. What server, horde or alliance?

Edit: My two bros and I are probably gonna be signing back up very soon and this could affect decisions if you're alliance.

We're Alliance on Wyrmrest Accord at the moment :) Yiss more players !

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 01-18-2015, 05:36 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM