Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 34 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(01-27-2015, 04:30 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I've been (trying) to play Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix and as much as I enjoy it, the flaws in some worlds are really apparent to me now. What I mean is that there doesn't seem like there is much to do in some of the worlds, like it was just crammed in last minute. Agrabah and the Mulan one especially seem thrown together and short. Other than that the game has been a blast and it's been a ton of fun reliving a big thing from my childhood.

That's the reason that out of the 4/5 games I've played (1, Re:CoM/CoM, II, and BbS), it's my least favrate. One may be unfairly balanced and CoM may have a unpopular gimic, but two just does not feel like it was made for the experienced players. The reaction comands make the bosses even easyer than they are ment to be, a boring and short list of summons, and waste of a Lion King world not to mention the disney worlds seem like they are put in there just to be a disney game, among other faults (and that's from just playing the normal version). I don't really understand the love for this game and hate for the "spin-offs."

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by gamemaster1991 - 01-27-2015, 08:41 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM