Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 27 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(01-27-2015, 10:28 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: Personally, I enjoy the reaction commands because they look cool, but they do make the game much easier. I also really hate CoM, I honestly think it's borderline unplayable because of the combat. KH2 was always my favorite as a kid, mostly because I only played 1 and 2, but playing it now, other than the combat/camera controls, KH1 is better.

I don't understand why people think that the game play is broken. It adds a little bit more stratigy to the game so your not mashing X, or in KH2, X and Triangle. Sure going from one to CoM, it's relly diffrent, but if you learn how the game works and how to build a good deck, you start to like the game (IMO).

The reaction commands are nice to look at, but when you start to look at them as a gameplay element, you start to notcied that it's like jangeling keys in front of baby. They look nice but are there to distract you from the short boss battles and stages. And then there's Jaffar's boss that's not even that cool.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by gamemaster1991 - 01-28-2015, 12:47 AM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM