Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 33 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
So, I finally finished Silent Hill 2 and it was a great game, it was better than 1.

The game was kind of slow near the start, but eventually picked up the pace. James wasn't as retarded as Harry and I actually felt for the character. He's just a guy looking for the last glimmer of hope that his wife might be alive and has to deal with tons of shit along the way, including people that just seem off in many ways, and when things start going south all he can do is just go on, he can't mourn, he can't run, he just has to venture on.

Right at the end as well, I did like how
The last boss fight was easy, just like SH1, except I died less in this once since I had like about 25 healing items all together.

I did like it quite a lot, the last section especially. Music was pretty good too, listening to Promise as I type.

I unfortunately don't have 3 (well I do, but I don't have the disc) so I'm going to have to either find it for cheap or emulate it.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 01-31-2015, 11:50 AM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM