Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
It has been some time that a game has made me want to take a nap. Paper Mario: Sticker Star is a great game when it comes to ideas and I love most of them, but Mario/Miyamoto needs to stop brakeing everything that is not broken. Most of the story is gone, none of the battles are intresting (aside from the one boss fight I have played), and everything that made the game an RPG is nowhere to be found. All that's left is a boring Mario game with "turn base strategy." The game reminds me of Chapter 6 from Super Paper Mario Spoiler:after the world was destroyed. The part where you travel for a long time doing nothing but walking.

It's nicer then I expected (the 3D gimic works well, the stckers could have worked, and making the world more like it's own thing is really nice) but it drops the ball so hard and wastes a lot of what it could have been.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by gamemaster1991 - 02-03-2015, 12:09 AM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM