Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 44 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
Now, if you've ever seen any of the stuff I bought at car boot sales back in 2013, you might've seen me buy Silent Hill 3 for £1, but the game wasn't in there. It didn't annoy me since I never expected to play Silent Hill and if I did I thought it'd be the HD collection, but upon finding out that the HD collection is shit I really wanted to play the PS2 version. Unfortunately I couldn't get Silent Hill 3 to work on an emulator, but I did however find a way to make it run on my PC.

Turned out the game is on PC and runs pretty well. You can even download stuff to make it widescreen.

Although for me, knowing my bad luck everything didn't work and I just had to deal with playing the game in 4:3 until I downloaded a FOV slider which potentially made the game run in 16:9 squished to 4:3. All I had to do there was make my monitor stretch the image and lo' and behold it worked.

[Image: Silent_Hill_3.jpg]

It looks better on my computer for some reason, but it's still pretty nice in that picture.

My only complaint so far is that the controls don't recognise the 360 triggers as buttons, so nothing can be applied to them, and a lot of buttons can only be applied to one key, so examining something is A, while continuing the sentence is B, and one thing that's pissing me off is that I do anything in the inventory. I have to use my Mouse to choose things.

Oh well, at least I got it working. Hopefully I can finish it this half term.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 02-13-2015, 05:09 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM