Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(02-14-2015, 07:23 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(02-14-2015, 06:25 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Well, my theory of all Silent Hill MC's being retarded is still correct as of Silent Hill 3.

If I remember correctly, it went something like this.

In the first game, Harry Mason opened a pack of Jellybeans like a retard so he could access a key that was inside the jellybean packet.

In the second game, James Sunderland acts quite retarded throughout, but if I were to pinpoint a moment I would have to say the part where he SPOILERS:finds a character in the game, holding a revolver acting incredibly crazy, saying he's just shot some people and if anyone insults him again, they'll die. James then goes on to say that he is a "insane" and is forced to kill him. After this, he is shocked that he's actually killed him, after shooting him hundreds of times.

In the third game, Heather Mason puts Bleach and Detergent in a small bucket to try and make a poisonous gas, right in front of her face with no protection.

Now all I need is for the fourth guy to smash his head on a window like a fly thinking it'll free him and it will explain everything.

Now that you say it, I'm really wondering why the fans like the first 3 games and hate all the rest. Every game has bad characters and bad stories (to my knowledge) which just became more apparent in the later games.

Personally I really enjoyed Homecoming.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by BumblebeeCody - 02-16-2015, 05:00 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM