Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 27 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
Why must I find a game that uses Phoenix Wright? Some missions in The World Ends With You are good enough to give you hints that you may never find out, while others (Day 2, if I remember correctly) are basically talk to someone to figure out that you need to rub the statue......... which I found out 15 minutes ago but it wouldn't let me do it until I talked to the guy. I'd also like to point out that that the partner system is nice to have........ if Shiki was not a dumb ass and move to avoid the boss of Day 5 (who gives you the ability to restart battles, which I could have used curing the battle.)

That being said, the game is a big improvement over P3F. I enjoy the combat more, the little story that I have I'm enjoying, and it did something that P3F didn't do, made me care for my lest favorite character before the half way point of the game. Shiki has gone from the annoying stalker I thought she was to my favorite character this is before meeting Joshua, who I hear is really the best character). All P3F did was make Junpei unlikeable and hit too close to home for me. I wouldn't call this the best RPG ever (the first paragraph is only 3 things I don't like), but it is fun and I want more people to play it so I can talk about it more without spoiling it,

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by gamemaster1991 - 02-17-2015, 08:07 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM