Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 48 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(02-17-2015, 11:38 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: ^

Related

I still haven't got around to playing The World End with You, I hear it's good but I still haven't got enough time to emulate it on a DS, same with Virtues Last Reward, 999, Hotel Dusk and Another Code. The latter being something I did own and probably still do but I couldn't play it was a kid.

That's Zetta good. I laughed.

If you are going to play it, remimber that it's very short for an RPG. I started it two days ago and I'm now on the last week (BTW theres more then one week), not counting the New Game+ or the bonus week. The partner system is also kinda stupid and takes away from my enjoyment.

Other then that (and the fact that Beat is way too stupid to survive one day in the Reaper Game), I see very little wrong with it. It's the only game that I had to turn off the music, not because it was bad but becuse I caught myself dancing to it more then playing the game (wish I was kidding). I'm surprised that people liked it as ir reminds me of Kingdom Hearts CoM (which was made by the same people who co-made this, Jupiter).

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by gamemaster1991 - 02-18-2015, 10:17 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM