Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
Sorry for the double post, but I just wanted to talk about Silent Hill 3 before I forget to do so.

It feels really good to work out some long and difficult puzzle by yourself. I wanted to make sure I never used a guide for Silent Hill 3 and when I got to the hospital and had to work out a 4 digit code using the riddle.

"The first is larger than the second;
   the second twice the third;
   the third smaller than the fourth;
   the fourth is half the first.

Four of the numbers are not repeated
   Three are not in the top row
   Two are not in the right row
   One of the numbers is the final key"

Took me around 10 minutes to get the code, which was 8634. I did have to think quite a bit for this one, even got a pen and paper out to work it all out.

Also, the riddle after this one was the open a briefcase that had a 4 letter code, right next to it was a small clock that had it's alarm going off. I stopped it and looked at the time. It said it was 4:27. So I went to the briefcase and since there were 4 numbers I assumed it wanted me to put 16:27. I put it in, but for some reason the case didn't open. There was also a small mark on going down onto the 6, so I tried 16:30 and after that didn't work I attempted all the numbers from 16:00 to 17:00.

I was about to give up when I thought to put 4:27, just as the clock says. So I put the code 04:27 in, and bingo. It opened.

I mean, I get that Silent Hill is meant to have these kinds of puzzles but damn, this one just pissed me off quite a bit due to how it gave 4 digits when it was really 3.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 02-20-2015, 01:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM