Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 36 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
^ I on the other hand have been trying to get into Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Emphasis on the word trying. The game is so boring and unfun that I find myself going to do other things, like playing a different game or folding the laundry or cleaning my room. It also does not help that the game is trying to "fix" what Kingdom Hearts 1, II, CoM, BbS, Final Fantasy, and most other RPGs "broke." Why is it necessary to have me equip my items, magic, Keyblade, and LEVELS all in the same cramped spot? It's something that I go from TWEwY (where you have the option of weakening yourself by lowering your level to get better items) to Days (where I have to weaken myself because I don't have the room in my equip slots for my levels). Why has this game gone so long without being torn apart? CoM may have had a maniac that only I liked, but at lest it didn't fuck up the already good macanics by making them complicated and stupid.

I really hope that Re:coded is a lot better because I'm going to have my brother bring it up next time he comes over. It can't get be worse then this....... thing. If you excuse me, I think I'll go watch paint dry. It's more interesting then Roxas at the moment.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by gamemaster1991 - 02-22-2015, 02:43 AM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM