Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 35 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(02-22-2015, 02:43 AM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: I really hope that Re:coded is a lot better because I'm going to have my brother bring it up next time he comes over.

As someone who has played Re:coded, it's pretty good. The chip system is refined. You put stat boosts and levels in the chip system, however, things like Keyblades and items are thankfully equipped like other Kingdom Hearts games. The game uses a deck-like system where you can set magic and items to a deck, that comes in a certain order everytime. You can cycle through it with the L & R buttons. There are also "cores" in the system, and connecting two cores via a set of chips will double the value of said chips, so if you had 5 level ups, they become 10. In terms of worlds, the game is essentially a re-tread of the first game, however, every world has a different gameplay style when you enter it's Keyhole, ranging from a 2D platformer, space shooter, Turn-based RPG, and even an RTS towards the end. The game also contains these weird digital dungeons that are used to progress. Every floor contains a challenge, and you can bet a certain amount of your currency if you complete it. This money can be used to buy items (usually stat chips).

Overall it's a pretty fun game. If you have a 3DS, I recommend you play on it, as the Circle Pad feels really good with this game.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by Takahashi2212 - 02-22-2015, 02:25 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM