Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 25 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
Man, MM is actually really fucking annoying.

So, I spent around 2 days (in game and irl days) looking for all the fairies in the Great Bay Temple because they're scattered in such retarded places and you HAVE to keep switching masks constantly to get around the damn place. When I finally got all of them I went decided I'll use the last day to do some side missions, like reuniting the frog choir since I had already beaten one of the frogs in the Great Bay Temple place.

So I went to the Swamp Dungeon, defeated that frog and then reunited the other two and then I had to go and beat the boss of the Snowhead Temple so wasted my time doing that and when spring came back to the mountains I listened to the Frog's stupid song and got that piece of heart.

I remembered that there was also a Goron Racetrack as well, so I got the big ass bomb and blew up the rocks, and spent so fucking long winning that Goron Race and holy fucking shit these races are so fucking stupid. The amount of times they hit into me and made me lose all my momentum, or when they'd speed up on straights and overpass me JUST as I get to the finish line. I fucking came second once by an inch.

So I eventually beat the fucking race and got the Gold Dust and I'm like "HOLY SHIT, THE THING I NEED TO IMPROVE MY SWORD" so I rush off to the blacksmith and he's all like "lol no sorry we dont work on carnival day XD go bck 2 1st day now :DDDDDDDD"

This fucking game.

ALSO HOW MANY RUPEES DOES THAT FUCKING BANK NEED IN CLOCK TOWN? I'VE GIVEN HIM 3000 SO FAR AND I AIN'T GETTING SHIT.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 02-25-2015, 02:09 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM