Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(03-09-2015, 01:24 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Finished Silent Hill 3 yesterday, great game probably my favourite of the series, and Heather was actually a pretty decent character, the ending I got (if there are multiple) made me smile and laugh unlike the other two so there's that.

Now it's time to move onto Silent Hill 4 and the downfall of the series in the rest of the games.

As far as I know, there are only 2 endings (not counting the UFO/"Revenge" Ending). One with (Bad Ending)Spoiler:Evil Heather and Douglas dies and one (Good Ending)Spoiler:Douglas takes Heather in.

Looking it up, you get the normal (Good) ending on the first playthrough. You get to choose the ending on the second playthrough. You get points for every enemy you kill (10 points) and every time you get hit (1 point). At the end you can forgive at the Confessional Box for 1000 points (say noting for 0). Get less then 4000 for the good end and more then 4000 for the bad end. Look it up for the UFO/"Revenge" end (it's complicated).

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by gamemaster1991 - 03-09-2015, 05:25 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM