Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(04-19-2015, 12:41 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: ^

It's the best one.

After that, it went downhill and now it's fallen off the cliff but it's still going, some say it will go so low it'll reach the bottom of the ocean.

(04-19-2015, 12:52 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: I liked the second one quite a bit. The first Fable is great, but the controls are just so bad nowadays. That's reasonable as it is a 10 year old game though.

(04-19-2015, 02:25 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: The second one is alright, but it's only about 60% as good as the original.

Seriously, you don't understand how depressing it is to be a Fable fan since the beginning and to see it become a terrible shell of a shell of what it was.

I played Lost Chapters a few years ago when a friend moved in for a short period of time. So, I got to pick right back up where I left off.
Fable 2 was alright. It improved on filling in the broken promises of what was going to be in the first one, but it was too short imo. Too bad the disk broke in two when I pulled it out of the case.
Fable Legends looks promising from what I've seen, but I haven't seen much.
I always wanted a Zelda game that had a Fable feel to it, with multiplayer online (Fable Legends?) There's only so much interaction with people and only so many quests before it gets boring.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by Kakariko Kid - 04-21-2015, 11:29 AM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM