Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 51 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
[Image: 2nd_stage.png]

Man, that boss battle was total BS. You had to fight two people beforehand and since I had a full tension meter and full health it just became a waste of time to fight them.

Still, I only beat the boss due to luck and timing. I wasted two of my roulette orbs testing out Dragon Kick's damage meaning I couldn't use any powerful moves during the fight so all I had to do was use the God Hand, taunt as much as I could and try my best to break his guard when given the chance and destroy him with pummels.

By the end of it we both had a little trickle of health so I just rushed him and did a running kick into him and won.

Onto Stage 3. Hopefully Shannon will be easier than Elvis. Hell, the invitation is nice.

Oh, I forgot to mention if you didn't notice by the Level Die's, I'm playing God Hand on Hard. If I can finish this, it's official that I'm better than Cody at vidya gaems >:D

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 05-04-2015, 09:56 AM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM