Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 41 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
Man, listening to the Metroid Fusion soundtrack really reminds me of how scary that game was.

It's atmosphere was pretty damn scary, and I couldn't play it as a kid due to how fucking scary the SA-X was, hell even when I could get past that the God damn alerts were just scarier, and the amount of new stuff you'd have to get through to turn it off.

The best bits of it were the Navigation Rooms as well, since you think you're safe in there and when you access the computer you're told something even scarier that just puts you on your toes. Hell, when you find out that are MULTIPLE SA-X's and they can all KEEP MULTIPLYING, you're just thinking "HOLY FUCK".

Seriously, even though you only fight one SA-X about 2/3 times, the idea that there are 10 or so is just too scary. Still, it's a shame the SA-X doesn't chase you like the Alien does in Isolation, NOW THAT would be a scary game.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 05-06-2015, 10:35 AM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM