Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
^

Eh, they can be fun sometimes. Take going through God Hand. If you're like me you'd probably play it mulitple times and still have fun with it, but for something like Resident Evil where the combat is very meh, there isn't much to do once you know exactly where to go and what will happen, you're just doing the same thing again and again.

Speaking of God Hand.

[Image: 5th_stage.png]

I hate Elvis so much, I think he's my least favourite boss, all of his forms. They're all about power so messing up a move can results in 75% of your health bar gone. I also fucked up once, I had him on about 1hp but wanted to get a crate so I ran past him and he just did some super punch towards me and I had to restart from the beginning. Such a shame, but I got him eventually.

[Image: Press_F_to_pay_respects.jpg]

Press F to pay respects.

I'm also on Tiger Joe right now, I'll see if I can record the fight, but it might mess up the frames.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 05-10-2015, 01:32 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM