Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 27 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
^

What? I can't hear you over this large table?

Also, time for an interesting screenshot.

[Image: really.jpg]

There's a bit of explanation behind this, but you see that trident in Gene's hand?

Well basically, after you kill enemies, they sometimes turn into demons. Demons are annoying to fight and usually ruin a run for me, this time around I'm on one of the hardest stages of God Hand 6-6. 6-6 is basically going through 7 (3 of which are in groups of 2) people, then to go through 8 more people (in groups of 3, twice) then you have to bash a boulder to win the stage.

Anyhow, there are three demons you fight. One who uses his fists, one who has a huge sword and another who has spikes inside of him that he can use on you. Now, I hate fighting any demon, but I didn't expect to fight a fourth one.

No, that's not a gameplay video of me, it's Mike Kob (pretty much Bumbleebee, but if he did God Hand instead of DMC), and at 18 seconds you can see him fight one of the fourth demons. This demon is basically the boss of the demons and he has a very rare rate of spawning, if any. You fight him twice naturally. Here, and in 8-1. When you beat him he drops his trident.

So, while fighting one of the first 15 enemies I have to go through for 6-6, that guy spawned, and I wasted my God Hand and single roulette move on him, the Trident didn't help at all for the remaining 8 people.

But for fuck sake, just my luck for it to spawn on one of the hardest stages on God Hand.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 05-17-2015, 12:33 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM