Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
[Image: 7th_stage.png]

Stage 7 is so damn difficult. 7-2 wants you to fight a group of 3 people at the same time, another 3, and then another 5 AND THEN a Samurai mini boss.

7-3 has you fight the master of the samurai's, who can split into 5 people. He was 2hard but I got him good. I just Shaolin Blasted all his copies and it put his health down to practically nothing, then destroyed him.

7-4 was also quite difficult, but it's not that bad, and 7-5 is the boss who I beat easily.

[Image: 8th_Stage.png]

Stage 8 was also quite difficult, but using the God Hand, weapons, and basic crap you can get through it easily. Only difficult people where the Elite Obese Ninja and Afro Fist, everyone else wasn't that bad. Hell, even 8-1 where you have to fight 8 people at the beginning is quite simple really.

[Image: Finish.png]

Yeah, and then I just went and finished the game since I had time to, I just cheesed Azel because I couldn't be asked to fight him at this point, and defeated Angra with little to no problem.

I'll be doing a KMS run soon probably, but until then. I'll take a break.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 05-29-2015, 07:36 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM