Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
So I got GTAV for PC and I've been having a bit of trouble getting it running, or at least getting it running well, but what I've played of it so far I've enjoyed.

I also played a bit of Race the Sun because it was PS+ game, and I really enjoyed it. Especially with spotify playing NWA in the background. Once I hit level 25, which is the highest I guess, I stopped playing and considered myself having beaten it.

Wolfenstein: The New Order was also a thing I played/beat recently, I'm not sure if I've posted my thoughts on it yet, but I thought it was a very OK game. Nothing special, really. The weapon wheel was certainly annoying, the gameplay felt very repetitive, the stealth aspects were not fun, I love killing nazis, the story didn't seem to know if it wanted to be taken seriously or not, I enjoyed the perk system, and overall I think of it as a mediocre game. 3/5

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by Zaliphone - 06-08-2015, 06:13 PM