Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 25 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
6) No Zelda Wii U (WTF)?
8) No new IP but instead throwing out the same stuff we've seen.
15) Xenoblade X coming out in December, 8 months after Japan has already had it. Why?
21) (Rehash) Throw out a Mario RPG No-one asked for

These 4 things left on your list, I'm calling bullshit on all of them.

Point 6, we already knew that was happening. If you paid enough attention to news, I'm sure you would have heard that, a long time ago.

Point 8. It's Nintendo. Splatoon is the first new IP in a longer time than nearly half of Nintendo's fanbase has cared or even been alive. It's expected so I don't see any point in complaining about it now. Also, Yo-kai watch is basically a new IP for the west.

Point 15. Seriously? You are complaining about 8 months? Really, have we become that whiny? Yo-kai watch is going to be over two years old when it releases on 3DS in the West. Most Tales games are at least a year apart from release. J Stars Victory VS will be 13 months old before we get it. By typical standards, 8 months is an incredibly small wait time. Japan is increasing how fast it gets things over here in most cases. Be happy about it and you just might help encourage them to try and get it done even faster. It's also better to wait and have the thing working with a proper translation, rather than have them rush it and make mistakes. Furthermore, a December release date has been predicted for Chronicles X for most of the year, so it really lines up with everyone's predictions, that should be enough.

Point 21. Most Mario and Luigi games are good, most Paper Mario games are good, so by standards, this ought to be at least great. Give it a chance before you get so negative. I call BS on no one wanting this either. I've seen a lot of videos from people already saying this was the highlight of the conference for them, in a time where Star Fox and Chronicles X are getting release windows and dates. That means a lot of people want it.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by RepentantSky - 06-17-2015, 05:43 AM