Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 30 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(06-16-2015, 04:35 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: 4) No F-zero
5) No Metroid
8) No new IP but instead throwing out the same stuff we've seen.
9) No mention of a single indie title or indie support
10) No Wii U updates/upgrades
11) Didn't even feel like Mario's 30th but OK
12) It's probably me but I'm not feeling the hype behind Mario Maker. Much like Splatoon, this hype feels incredible forced and marketed rather than people actually want it. It's more of Nintendo forcing it onto us.
14) Third Party if officially dead. No mention of new Third Party titles. No mention of upcoming Third Party titles (Devils Third etc). No mention of Third Party support
15) Xenoblade X coming out in December, 8 months after Japan has already had it. Why?
21) (Rehash) Throw out a Mario RPG No-one asked for
22) (Forced Relevance) Throw out a Zelda spin-off no-one asked for
25) (Trying to stay relevant) Throw out two Metroid Spin-off titles no-one asked for.
4 & 5) Nintendo has proven that they don't like these series and they were alive just because the fans liked them. Also, we did get a new Metroid.
8 & 9) It's Nintendo. They don't do these things very much any more.
10) I'm not surprised any more. I think Nintendo want's to drop out of the console race just to focus on the Handhelds.
11) It's almost like 25th. All we need now is a lackluster rehash of a collection to make it complete. Can we count Mario Maker as said rehash?
12) Since it looks like Kaizo Mario if Nintendo made it and was marketed that way, I'm going to say this answer my question. This thing never sounded appealing to me.
14) The Wii U is hard to develop for, so this also doesn't not surprise me. What does is that there are still games made by Third parties for the thing.
15) Ever hear of Operation Rainfall? It's the reason we got Xenoblade Chronicles (1 year 10 months later), The Last Story (1 year 8 months), and Pandora's Tower (1 year 11 months) at all. Just be lucky that we're getting it at all.
21) I did. I love the Mario & Luigi and Paper Mario games.
22) Everyone asked for it. If you think no one did, you're lying to yourself.
25) See point 5. Also, trying to stay relevant? More like making a new game and slapping Metriod Prime on it.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by gamemaster1991 - 06-19-2015, 01:22 PM