Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(06-19-2015, 04:12 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(06-19-2015, 01:22 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: 15) Ever hear of Operation Rainfall? It's the reason we got Xenoblade Chronicles (1 year 10 months later), The Last Story (1 year 8 months), and Pandora's Tower (1 year 11 months) at all. Just be lucky that we're getting it at all.
22) Everyone asked for it. If you think no one did, you're lying to yourself.
25) See point 5. Also, trying to stay relevant? More like making a new game and slapping Metriod Prime on it.

- Operation Rainfall doesn't apply to me since they originally came out in the EU. That being said, the phrase "Just be lucky that we're getting it at all" doesn't benefit you in anyway. You shouldn't be thankful that in order to get a 'mutli-billion dollar company that is happily throwing out generic titles to get a game to you' would require 100,000+ of signatures to be sent to them. Not to mention the game was in English anyway. It's like me saying to you, "it doesn't matter that you paid full price for a video game that is incredibly broken, buggy and has content cut and repackaged, just be thankful it's out". Or "It doesn't matter that were served the wrong food at a restaurant, just be thankful you even have food to begin with". I'm glad X exists, but I'm not going to accept that long delays and region locking are OK in 2015, especially when the competition never have this issue. We're the consumer, we don't have to be thankful for bad and dumb business practices.
-Hardly anyone I know or can think of asked for a Zelda game wanted this. Hyrule Warriors looks fun, but the other one. Why? Again, more random spin-offs based on Nintendo characters.
- This is a topic changer but also related.
Check this out
This is a petition to stop the Metroid game from being made. It already has 17000+ signatures to stop it from existing. Even though I find it hilarious., it's also incredibly pathetic and insulting to the developers.
It's where I differentiate myself from douchebags who sign this kind of thing. I may not want any of the shit Nintendo seem to be shoveling, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't exist just so I'm happy. I just won't buy it. But the people who sign this don't even want the games to be made. Games they have no interest in.
Nintendo fanbase...I don't get 'em.

First off, I'm not taking about Duke Nukem Forever. My point was that we are getting Xenoblade at all. We (both Pal and US) could have just ended up with ANOTHER JRPG stuck in Japan. Dragon Quest is one of those that I know has a fan base over here but Enix wants to keep in Japan for what ever reason. I have heard many people complain that we will most likly not be getting Theatrhythm Dragon Quest or Dragon Quest Heroes becuse Enix hates foreign fans.

Second, a "sequel" to four swords (as much as a link between worlds was a sequel) is something that I have hearing about from a few of the fans. I never got it but the request was there.

Lastly, I am ok with this. The game looks nothing like Metriod, will not have the loneliness of most Metriods, and will most likely feel like your playing a new IP with Metriod enemies in it. I feel that canceling this will be the best idea.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by gamemaster1991 - 06-19-2015, 05:23 PM