Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
I had to do a little bit of research on this because I don't really follow Nintendo's series' nor do I really care but I just had to know why people would petition for a game not to get released.

So let me get this straight... They announced a spinoff title to the Metroid series. Now people are angry that it's "not the same Metroid". I am yet again baffled by the fact that people still don't seem to get the idea of a goddamn spinoff. Are you kidding me? 2015 people. We can't have our heads this far up our asses.

This is why Nintendo is afraid to change anything in their series. This is why literally every other Mario release is the same exact game but with minor changes. Have these people ever seen other game series in their life? Final Fantasy is a continuous series where the setting, characters and everything in between changes from title to title, not to mention changing the entire genre when it comes to spinoffs. How about Resident Evil then? The game has changed in major ways since it was first created. Not all fans are happy but this means the games still have the right to exist in this day and age. Doom went from action to horror and back to action and it seems people are still interested in the series. Change is needed to keep something fresh. And seriously. This is a spinoff we're talking about.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by Mass Distraction - 06-20-2015, 02:50 AM