Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
Holy Shit, Arkham Knight got something so amazingly right I love it to bits.

Halfway through the game, enemies start using a device that tracks you when you use Detective Vision. It's meant to make the predator parts much more difficult as you only get about 10 seconds to evaluate the area before you're detected. One person usually holds the device that detects you.

Anyhow, since you're the Batman you gotta do Batman things, and one thing I wanted to do was leave that guy till last and use detective vision and see what happened when he detects me....when I'm directly behind him.

I thought he would just turn around and say "IT'S THE BAT" and shoot me, but I was surprised and laughed when the bad guy was like "I'VE FOUND THE BAT HE'S....OH NO....OH GOD NO...." and he turns around and see Batman right behind him.

It's a great little touch that really gives the game the feeling of just being Batman.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 07-10-2015, 07:19 AM