Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 25 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
I bought a case of DS games (13 + Charger and carrying bag) for $23. Great deal for games that I can sell for $2 a peice plus keeping the three imagine games for my "Fair Chance Review" show I'm (still) working on when I can figure out how to record DS games. As an added bonus, One of the games is Super Princess Peach, which I've been trying to find a cheep copy of. A $25+ game bought for around $1.75. It's a steal.

What's the bad news? 5 of the 13 are dead including Super Peach. It was almost too good to be true. There's also a Disney Princess game that I'm disappointed in but that's like $9 to replace. What's worse is that only one of the imagine games does not work which means that I can still review them, but that also means I own two imagine games.

In other news, I downloaded Katawa Shoujo. Haven't gotten around to playing it (I'm waiting for my new glasses to come in so that I can read better) but I have a feeling that it's going to be an interesting game.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by gamemaster1991 - 07-16-2015, 03:47 PM