Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(08-15-2015, 12:07 AM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(08-14-2015, 10:14 PM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: I know I'm wanting Star Fox 64 3D, but they're still selling for $35. Gotta save some moolah. Other than that, I'm not sure. Both of my kids like playing, but they don't figure things our very well; it's kinda hard to explain, but it's always "how do I do this?", "what do I do next" and as an example (drum roll please) - in Majora's Mask 3D, files 2 and 3 are copied straight from file 1 a.k.a my file.

Well in that case may I recamind Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion. You may get board with it after awile, but the kids will love it (maybe).

A Link Between Worlds is good, as long as you like A Link to the Past.

I hear that Kid Icarus: Uprising is a cool game if you like Star Fox (never played it, but that's what I've heard).

The only thing with Kid Icarus is that it's out of print and sells still like a full priced 3DS game and it's only expected to go up.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by RepentantSky - 08-15-2015, 02:00 AM