Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(10-04-2015, 02:48 AM)SamuraiGaiden Wrote: Anybody ever use an AVerMedia Live Gamer Portable? It was suggested to me to record some playthroughs from my PS3. I've read and seen a bunch of good reviews, but most of the in-depth reviews were from people who received a review device from AverMedia; this makes them suspect.
One guy even said, "AverMedia sent me this to review, so I'm going to do a completely unbiased and fair video review about this fantastic, unbeatable device." Subtle.
Just want to know what people thought of it, if anyone used it.

Same goes for the Hauppauge HD PVR Rocket Portable HD Game Recorder, if anyone has used it, too/instead.
I stream with an Avermedia Live Gamer Portable. I also used to stream with the Hauppaguge. I felt that I got better quality with the Hauppage, but it broke within a week of me getting. Also, Avermedia is much more reasonably priced. Go Avermedia.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by CosmykTheDolfyn - 10-04-2015, 01:44 PM