Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(10-04-2015, 01:44 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: I stream with an Avermedia Live Gamer Portable.  I also used to stream with the Hauppaguge.  I felt that I got better quality with the Hauppage, but it broke within a week of me getting.  Also, Avermedia is much more reasonably priced.  Go Avermedia.

I've read that I need to get an extra cable for PS3 usage, because of the HDCP or something along those lines it just causes an error message.  But I also read that a firmware update fixed that; I also read that same firmware update made the thing not work properly with the drivers.

Any difficulty on your end setting it up or was it basically just as simple as they make it out to be?

I'm not looking to be making Hollywood quality Let's Plays or anything, and I already have a set up for my PC in the office upstairs.  I do the occasional game or movie review on my site, but I can't do anything with console games because my console capture device is so old the company that made it doesn't even exist anymore and the drivers are not compatible with anything higher than Windows 2000 (and even then it prefers a good 'ol 98 set up).  I can't get gameplay video/audio or screenshots.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by SamuraiGaiden - 10-04-2015, 05:17 PM