Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(10-06-2015, 07:38 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: So there was a video game pub quiz at my local uni's pub.

It was pretty difficult, but our rag tag team of four random people in the bar I had just met won by 1 point.

Honestly, it was all me and the table behind us was legit cheating and trying to steal glances at our answers. The only question I didn't know were about Sports, E-Sports and Final Fantasy.

Still, got a £10 Game Gift Card out of it.

It's so frustrating when you're trying to win legit, and others cheat. How are you supposed to enjoy your victory, you scum ? Great you won, but you ruined the fun of everyone involved.

I'm also very bitter towards stupid quizmasters who won't change their minds, even if their answer is wrong.
Screw you, quizmaster in the Queslett. (Bearing in mind this was in 2007) The last olympic games to be held in Asia was not flippin' Seoul, in 1988. It was Nagano, 1998. 
We lost by the two points we would have obtained from that answer. Hnnnggggggggg

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 10-06-2015, 07:48 PM