Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 37 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
I once did a quiz at a small joint in Ohio where some guy that had no life apparently had played it so much that he memorized every answer to every question... It was my first time attempting the stupid little quiz games

AND I BEAT HIM. I got more points than him by being faster on the trigger, while somehow knowing every question except one... Which was the game's fault. The question was "Which of these 60s bands is considered to be the first punk act by some (multiple choice)
The Who
The Stooges
The Ramones
Blondie

Ok, so I immediately think: Cross out Blondie and The Ramones, started in the 70s. The Who is referred to by many as proto punk, as is The Stooges. However, The Stooges are much closer to what became known as the punk style despite being proto-punk/hard rock, so my choice was clearly The Stooges.
The answer the game gave: The Ramones. THE BLOODY RAMONES. WHO FORMED IN 1974!!! NOT THE 60s!!!! I nearly threw objects at walls.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by CosmykTheDolfyn - 10-07-2015, 05:59 PM