Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
Finally got around to finishing Deadly Premonition. Not sure if I should thank Twin Peaks for making me get through it or Deadly Premonition for making me watch Twin Peaks to make me want to finish Deadly Premonition.

It really started to pick up near the end. I was waiting for the game to actually go somewhere before I got bored of it. At least the conversations with Zach in the car, the comedic elements the game would sometimes present and the music kept me going for the first 3 episodes or so before it actually started to become interesting and good.

After reading up on stuff in the game, it turns out that no one knows who voiced York. All they know is that he's done other work, but the name was kept a secret. He also voiced a character that Detective Cooper off Twin Peaks voiced. It's been around 5 years so I doubt we'll be getting any confirmation on who voiced him soon, but it's still interesting to see.

I also finished Asscreed 4, but who cares about that.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 10-12-2015, 06:52 AM