Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
That was back when I could "achievement-whore" for hours. Just tuned out really. Listening to Podcast and stuff.

(10-14-2015, 07:08 PM)Melcadrien Wrote: Just got demo codes to the LoZ Tri Force Heroes game.  Unfortunately it's multiplayer only(online and local).  Thing is, I don't know a whole lot of people here who even have a 3ds so the local is pretty much thrown out.  Also, it forces you to get a party in order to even play the game.

Great move, Nintendo, great move... *Sarcasm*

Howabout that Four Swords Adventure?

(10-17-2015, 11:01 AM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: My brother showed me an e-mail from Gearbox. He has been selected as a game tester for the upcoming Borderlands game, if he chooses to do it. I thought that was pretty cool. 
He is also thinking about joining vgfacts. If so, I apologize lol. He has the same since of humor I do (we take after our pop), so get ready for lame jokes and such.
So it's confirmed we're getting a new Borderlands game?

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by BumblebeeCody - 10-19-2015, 11:56 AM