Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 27 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing but Halo 5 Multiplayer has turned into a weird mix of any weapon being viable to kill these days.

Before it used to be battle rifles, pistols, dmr's and such as your main weapon with your secondary being a shotgun or sniper rifle, but now it's weird since ANY weapon is viable which seemingly lowered the skill ceiling but at the same time made the other weapons useful.

In Halo 3 the Assault Rifle was useless except with head on encounters and even then I'd rather have a BR or something, in Halo 5 the assault rifle is stupidly overpowered. You can spam it in front of people or you can use the smart scope to take people on from afar.

I'm still not sure if I like this or hate this, but it's super annoying to play against since I've still got a BR > AR mind, so I'm thinking I have enough time to 4 shot someone before they can kill me, but it's not going so well.

Also, I don't know why they got rid of Big Team Battle. Invasion or whatever it's called it stupid and not fun at all, and the 8 v 8 we used to have in Halo 3/Reach/4 was much much better. They seemed to want to make the game more competitive instead of just being fun with competitive stuff being in a different section of the matchmaking.

I dislike having 4v4 matches since they're not fun on mid size maps and when I want to play a massive 12 v 12 all you can play is warzone which is terrible. I'm giving the multiplayer a chance but it's not fun at all.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 11-01-2015, 10:15 AM