Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 55 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
Just broke The Binding of Issac, hard.
I picked up a 50% cupon that, you know, gives 50% of all items at the store. Pretty standard stuff.
Next floor, I gnabbed an item that refreshes the store's inventory whenever you buy anything, which is also pretty nifty if you have a lot of money.
Then I had a Greed mini-boss who dropped another 50% cupon, which was sort of a bummer since I needed a few more coins to get a good item from the shop, and having multiple cupons doesn't do anything. So I just trot back on into the store to buy a battery and...
The new update just game out, and I guess this bug arose from it. So, using the refresh stock item and having everything cost absolutely nothing, I came into possesion of literally every item in the game. Not just shop items either, it got to a point where it just started rolling in Angel room and Devil room items, weird ones, all the stops. I rerolled a few times to boot using various die it dropped.
Eventually, the game got to a point where it just gave me milk for every item the rest of the run. I recorded everything and will be uploading a video probably tomorrow, it was pretty god damn hilarious.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by Arjahn - 11-02-2015, 12:33 AM