Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
You know, with the amount of players of different cultures and backgrounds, you'd think they'd at least have ethnic names, even in the white 50's Americana style they're going for.

I played a lot of it yesterday, from about 4pm till 1:30am. I wanted to get the most out of it before I left for uni. I had a lot of fun with it, I found a powerful sniper rifle with some rounds south east of the vault, and was using that bad boy on some super mutants who were levels above me.

The feeling of being behind enemy lines with about 4 shots left in reserve, having to time all my shots perfectly for sneak criticals was glorious. I eventually died trying to find Diamond City as there were tons of Raiders in the South.

The customisations is actually really cool. The Pipe Pistol is a good example of this, as you can turn it into an LMG with ease, which is what I have right now, very powerful as a DPS weapon, not so much a sniper or pistol.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 11-10-2015, 01:13 PM