Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(11-24-2015, 04:07 PM)RepentantSky Wrote: I wish the assassin's would always climb that fast, it would make the game less tedious.

I have a deep hatred for Asscreed for one reason or another. I've forgotten, but one of the biggest things I've hated in the game was the climbing. The fucking mechanic the game is known for.

It's always slow, stupidly clunky and never seems to work. Uncharted does it much better, Drake is only slow when he's on a small ledge that you can barely hold onto, otherwise he's climbing quickly or slowly but we get a nice view due to the cinematic way the game is presented.

But no, with Asscreed you always get this guy WHO HAS BEEN DOING THIS SHIT FOR YEARS climbing up the wall like he's just learned how to do it. I don't fucking care if it'd become unrealistic to make him move sanic speed. I hate climbing up a massive wall, trying to figure out which outward brick is the right outward brick to climb and then having to jimmy the assassin so he has his hand outwards only for him to jump off the wall to his death.

It's even worse when you're trying to run away, since you'll always be shot and fall down all the way no matter what. Ubisoft could easily make your character grab the ledge if you time your button pressing right or something.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 11-25-2015, 07:45 PM