Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 34 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(11-28-2015, 12:29 AM)ClaudX Wrote: One thing I'll always hate in Assassin's Creed is the modern-day element. There is no reason to even include it. Why can't we just have the stories of the assassins without this Animus stuff? It adds unneeded restrictions ("Connor skinned every animal that he killed") and unnecessary breaks from the assassins' stories, so you have to do some boring real-life bullshit.

FUCKING EXACTLY.

Assassin's Creed would've been alright if there was just no mention of Desmond and the future.

Seriously, if the Asscreed games just focused on the damn story of their events, and subtley hinted that you were in a simulation here and there, and in the final game it basically told you Desmond's story and was set in a small modern city  in a world where Abstergo found the Apple of Eden and used it's power to rule the world and turned it into a dystopia and Desmond along with his group eventually learned the way of the Assassin's to be able to not be controlled by the Apple and kill the head of Abstergo to gain control of the Apple to eventually turn the world back to normal or some BS story like that, it would've actually been a pretty good series of games.

The modern sections of Asscreed 3 was very fun and I wished there was more of it, but there wasn't.

I dunno, maybe I just hate Assassin's Creed for stupid reasons. I enjoyed Brotherhood for what it was, and Black Flag was interesting.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by retrolinkx - 11-30-2015, 08:58 PM