Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(11-30-2015, 08:58 PM)retrolinkx Wrote:
(11-28-2015, 12:29 AM)ClaudX Wrote: One thing I'll always hate in Assassin's Creed is the modern-day element. There is no reason to even include it. Why can't we just have the stories of the assassins without this Animus stuff? It adds unneeded restrictions ("Connor skinned every animal that he killed") and unnecessary breaks from the assassins' stories, so you have to do some boring real-life bullshit.

FUCKING EXACTLY.

Assassin's Creed would've been alright if there was just no mention of Desmond and the future.

Seriously, if the Asscreed games just focused on the damn story of their events, and subtley hinted that you were in a simulation here and there...

Too right. The fact that some of the protagonists are related to each other is enough of a link between games for me. I play the games to experience the very selling points of the games: parkour and historical settings. Why give us these vast and detailed worlds if they aren't the main point of the story? And why make all of these detailed modern environments if we aren't spending the majority of our time there?

Also, why doesn't Ubisoft take a break for a year or two and make a game that isn't rushed and jaded? Then again, they took about two years to make Far Cry 4, and we know how that turned out.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by ClaudX - 11-30-2015, 09:33 PM