Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 44 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(12-03-2015, 10:41 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 08:20 PM)Arjahn Wrote: The "Game" awards are gonna be on in 10ish minutes, and normally I detest awards shows, but this time I made some bingo cards and am gonna watch with a buddy. Here's a bunch of Arjahn's subjective cards if you're interested. Oh and I made these in twelve minutes so they're horrible.

"celebrity presenters who don't play videogames"

That kills me, they haven't got a bloody clue as to what they're going on about, and they tend to interview the most socially inept people they can find leading to some butt-clenching cringe moments.

Also I totally expect you to post the results of your bingo for those of us not following !

Also, as someone who spent the better part of 300 hours last spring playing nothing but Monster Hunter 4, seeing it lose to a super generic puzzle game for cell phones really got to me, even if it is just a hokey awards show.

I stopped watching partway through because it was kind of hard to watch people walk up to the stage and just start jerking themselves off to how The Witcher 3 is the best rpg anyone anywhere has ever made in all da time.

That being said, I filled out a fair amount of spaces on mine!

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by Arjahn - 12-06-2015, 02:10 AM