Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to VGFacts.

Users browsing this thread: 31 Guest(s)
The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo
(12-09-2015, 09:20 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: But seriously, I have a question.
Does anyone else play those free to play, pay to win iPad games where if you want something to go fast, you have to buy gold or ores or whatnot ?
I played two, and both times I found it pretty relaxing to just go on it once a day or so and click a few things. Then I'd leave it for the next day when I'd notice I can do something and I'd click a few more things.
Means you don't feel the need to check it every two minutes.

Despite popular opinion, they can be fun and entertaining. The urge to create a settlement is alluring enough, but the games aren't too simple that they bore you, but they aren't too complicated that they become a hassle. The fact that you don't have to spend too much time on is perfect. You can check up on it once every while and can usually do something each time you check to keep your settlement continuously active.

I used to play them, but just don't anymore. A friend of mine swears on his grave that Game of War is equal to heaven, or something along those lines. Fellow classmates, and some teachers, fancy themselves in Clash of Clans. Complaints about being "pay-to-win" don't come from the mouths of these players, as they choose to ignore that element.

Coincidentally enough, I just saw an advertisement for Mobile Strike, which I believe is by the creators of Game of War, judging by the way the commercial was set up and the inclusion of a well-known celebrity. However, instead of flashing the breasts of Kate Upton to appeal to men, they opted for a more masculine approach and added Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Messages In This Thread
Madden 11 help - by Jamey Burky - 12-23-2014, 05:11 PM
NCAA 14 Ultimate Team Help - by Jamey Burky - 06-06-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: The Free Gaming Thread v2 : Electric Boogaloo - by ClaudX - 12-09-2015, 09:55 PM